Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Ian Moore: Your Occasion Video Wizard"

 "Ian Moore: Your Occasion Video Wizard"


Ian Moore Your Occasion Video Wizard




Good day, it's Ian Moore, your nearby Venice Ocean side Chief, Cinematographer, and Manager, prepared to take your occasion recordings to a higher level! You may be thinking about what sorcery I can mesh into your occasion film. Indeed, I'm here to give everything away and let you in on the fervor!


Why Occasion Recordings Matter


Occasion recordings aren't just about catching minutes. They're tied in with making a buzz, mixing energy, and making way for the following huge thing. Whether it's a shaking send-off party, a corporate retreat, or a clamoring show, a very much-created video can do ponders.


My Gig, Your Prosperity


Here's the way things are looking: I don't simply alter recordings. I shape them into eye-getting, stunning show-stoppers that say a lot about your occasion. Regardless of whether your recording isn't shimmering without skipping a beat, dread not! I have stunts at my disposal to make it sparkle like a cosmic explosion.


What I Offer


How about we separate it! Look at my three bundles, each stacked with advantages to suit your necessities:


Fundamental - Occasion Secret - $1,500


Term: 1 moment

Updates: 2

Conveyance: 15 days

Incorporates: A great 15-second to 1-minute secret catching the energy of your occasion.

Standard - Occasion RECAP - $3,000


Term: 2 minutes

Updates: 2

Conveyance: 18 days

Incorporates: A mix of montages, designs, and potentially a voiceover to feature your occasion's motivation.

Premium - Occasion TRAILER - $5,000


Term: 5 minutes

Updates: 2

Conveyance: 29 days

Incorporates: A comprehensive alter highlighting all that went down at your occasion, including meetings and full inclusion.

Click here to access the services for editing your event video


I sprinkle in some variety reviewing, sound planning, blending, movement designs, captions - and so on, I take care of it to make your occasion sparkle like a whiz!


Regularly Clarified some pressing issues


Do I film occasions as well? Totally! Occasions highlight films - and so on, I film everything.

Could I at any point redo a current video? Of course! We should talk about what you really want, and we'll do something amazing.

All in all, would you say you are prepared to transform your occasion into an extraordinary sensation? Hold hands with me, Ian Moore, and we should mesh some wizardry into your occasion film!


Prepare to make a buzz and leave your crowd hankering more. How about we make your occasion all the rage!


Yew! 


Ian Moore,

Your Occasion Video Wizard 

Post a Comment

0 Comments