Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I will record a santa claus voiceover.

 go here for details.


I will record a santa claus voiceover.
I will record a santa claus voiceover.



About this gig

For $10 dollars, I will do a voice-over recording as Ol' Saint Nick for you, saying anything you like! These can be up to 50 WORDS in length ($10/50 words). Just send along a script with your order and expect an .mp3 under the tree!


Voiceovers are for both personal and commercial use - for a commercial use license, please select the "commercial use" add-on at checkout.


For an additional $10, I also offer musical backing for any order! You may choose from the following songs:


- Ukrainian Bell Carol

- Jingle Bells

- Oh Christmas Tree


To hear a preview of these tracks, please listen at the following URL:


https://soundcloud.com/uncandiedvalley/christmas-selections-ukrainian-bell-carol-jingle-bells-oh-christmas-tree


***


Guidelines:

     

- I will not record material for political or religious-themed works.

     

- I do not make live calls - only recordings.


- I will not record material for academic use.


- I reserve the right to decline the recording of material that is racist, homophobic/transphobic, misogynistic, or otherwise obscene.


holiday,
santa,
christmas,
marketing, 
joy,

#holiday,
#santa,
#christmas,
#marketing, 
#joy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments